• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Custom Die Cut Door Hanger

RustyW51

Have regular Door Hangers but I have a customer looking for a custom shaped door hanger in the shape of a Paint Can and Paintbrush sitting on top. Anyone know of a source that can do die cut door hangers?

Kimberly Hiles

DarkerKat
What kind of quantity is your client looking for? If it's not a mass order then you could just look for a local shop with laser cutting capabilities, they tend to run cheaper than getting a custom die made.

2B

most all paper printers have the option for custom die shape.

4Over
Zoo
Stouse
Gill-Line

RustyW51

10,000 wouldn't be cost effective for us to do since ours would be outdoor durable plastics, but we run smaller runs of custom cut door hangers out of styrene or other materials pretty regularly.
Thank you for the information on this. I have more info that I understand that that quantity is too small. I understand now that the customer is one franchise or local owner of a business and there is almost 30 different owners that use the same die or shape hanger and the printer just plugs in the local name and contact phone number and run that order.