• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

custom plastisol heat transfers

James Chrimes

Does anyone know of a company that can produce transfers that can be heat set onto a shirt. I already know about transfer express, but they are at about 15.00 each on the transfers and then want to charge art fees for artwork that is exactly to their specs. It would be awesome if someone here did this type of work. Thanks Jim
By the way I need this to look and feel like screenprinting, I am not looking for a thermoflex type material or the stuff that looks like it came from the craft store.

knifemaker3

Sounds to me like you are looking for some pretty intense designs or not very many transfers at those prices.

Might be cheaper for you to just sub out the whole job.

We use first-edition.com and have from years. There prints feel like a regular screen pri t does if you heat press it. If you are printing on light shirts and can do a hot split you can barely feel the ink. Either one you use, hot split or cold peel with adhesive they tend to last slot longer than regular screen printed shirts.

knifemaker3

Can you post a pic of what you are needing done? Then we can better tell you your options.

I'm not a merchant member here so I can't offer to help. But I can tell you what is going to be your cheapest avenue to get what you need if you can post your design.

Treadhead

Ace Transfer (www.acetransco.com) and VersaTranz (www.versatranz.com) are a couple of others. T-Shirt forums has ALOT of discussion threads on the various suppliers out there, their locations, ratings, etc. if you are interested. SEMO and Mustang Graphics are probably the cheapest I've found.