• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom printed CHEAP squeegees

Reaction GFX

Anyone have a source for CHEAP custom printed squeegees? I often give customers a cheap blue squeegee when they are applying something themselves, and figured it would be great to get my logo and contact info printed on there. I've found some sources, just wondering if anyone on here has a good, CHEAP source. I suppose I could just make some small stickers as an alternative. Thanks!

studio 440

Anyone have a source for CHEAP custom printed squeegees? I often give customers a cheap blue squeegee when they are applying something themselves, and figured it would be great to get my logo and contact info printed on there. I've found some sources, just wondering if anyone on here has a good, CHEAP source. I suppose I could just make some small stickers as an alternative. Thanks!
pad printer

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Sign-Mart in Orange California I think offers that.

toomeycustoms

Lidco offers hot stamping on their squeegees. We order the squeegee without the center bar in it since they are giveaways and will only be used once Econo-line Series
I think it works out to about .55 each when we order 5000. We are in contact with another company that says they can do it for .32 a piece, but the stamp scratched off pretty easily. They are working on a better sample and getting it out to us shortly.

Cheap Wrap Tools

We will be offering pad printed squeegees with up to 5 colors. We can print teflon, PP, and nylon in 4 & 6" sizes.

Let us know if we can be of help!