• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Printed Water Bottles

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Place near here does this too. Not sure where they have other locations but it would not hurt to look. I'd be after something local if possible. You might get a few cents a bottle cheaper elsewhere but the shipping costs might kill you.

http://www.lebleu.com/privatelabel.asp

WildWestDesigns

You should be able to sublimate them. I know we have done the white water bottles, but I think you can also do SS water bottles as well.

wildside

i'd be interested in a few possible suppliers of custom label bottled water, be great to hand a cold bottle of water to clients with our label on them

Last edited:

Spencer McMurtry

Thanks for all the replys!

I am needing cost effective bottled water, as in disposable plastic bottles full of water with a custom printed label. The client is wanting to give this out at a local festival.

-Spencer

Rodi

Any label shop should be able to help you. Just ask for overlamination and the bottles will stay protected.

Try discount label, Label art or a local vendor.