Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Reusable Grocery Bags

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by D2S, Jul 25, 2012.

1. D2S

D2S Active Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Massachusetts
    I have a local farm stand that is looking to get their logo put onto those reusable grocery bags that you see at the local supermarkets. I did some Google search for a wholesaler, and am currently getting a couple of quotes.

However I was wondering if anyone around here can do it or if anyone has experience with a company, I rather not just use Google to get a new company if I can get a recommendation from this great group.

Thanks
    Adam

Tags:
  2. VolunteerSign

VolunteerSign Member

Jun 5, 2012
    We have used branders.com for trade show tote bags...pretty much the same thing I think. Even their "cheap" bags are good quality. We have used them like 3 or 4 times, always with excellent results, quality and on time delivery.

3. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    branders is a re-seller......Why would someone who is re-selling buy from another re-seller?....

www.adbag.com is a supplier I use from time to time.........

4. VolunteerSign

VolunteerSign Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Well reseller or not they have always been 10-15% cheaper than ANYONE when i got a custom quote.