• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer wants to duplicate this yard sign but I never seen this before

njsignguy

Customer sent me this image of a sign they saw and they want to duplicate it. I cant tell from the photo if that's cororplast or another kind of pvc. I'm also lost on the frame. It looks to have 2 bolt/nuts at the bottom center to secure it to the stake. Ive searched google images and cant find this frame. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

Attachments

• ATT00940.jpg
    ATT00940.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 340

RISEgraphics

Looks like coro with normal H frame stakes. I've had real estate agents in the past put the bolts in there to secure the stake more for winds, but it's not usually necessary.

njsignguy

Looks like coro with normal H frame stakes. I've had real estate agents in the past put the bolts in there to secure the stake more for winds, but it's not usually necessary.

Ive been in the business for about 12 years and never put bolts through a regualar h-stake. This does look like a heavy duty h-stake but I wouldn't even know how to put bolts onto a h-stake.

letterman7

It's printed polyethylene, back to back 2 pieces, edge glued to make a sleeve. Bolts keep it from sliding off the frame. Don't see them much though..

RISEgraphics

Ive been in the business for about 12 years and never put bolts through a regualar h-stake. This does look like a heavy duty h-stake but I wouldn't even know how to put bolts onto a h-stake.

I haven't, either - the agent did. Said the high winds were shifting the coro off the stake and was worried it would blow off, so he added the bolt just inside the stakes for "a tighter grip" and to "add some weight."

No idea if that's what going on in this reference picture or not, but a heavy duty H stake would definitely be sufficient for the recreation.