• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customer with nasty B.O

"Deposit Please"

working with customer and hes sitting right Fukn next to me. I cant breathe and I'm pissed off because of it. he took bathroom break and i got about 15 minutes of design time with him and hes very indecisive. Fuk ..can't stand it no longer...I'm just gonna let him have it.

"Deposit Please"

....seee what I mean.

Attachments

• Photo 34.jpg
    Photo 34.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 60

RogueRoller

....seee what I mean.

look at it from his view.

"Boy my wife is going to have to take it all back! By us not spending so much on soap, cutting out deodorant and only taking 1 bath a week, I can now afford to get a sign from this guy. Thank goodness because she is really starting to make the house smell." :doh:

Flame

#1 problem... you let a customer sit over your shoulder while designing!!!!! Don't do it man! EVER EVER!!!! This kind of stuff happens, and look at ya now, you want attack your customer with a bar of soap.

I'm gagging just thinking of it

"Deposit Please"

...I had a good approach on the subject and added a little humor to it so I didn't offend him...he understood and gave me some room..but yes, I agree no more work while the monkey sits on my shoulder.......boy....that was torture.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
...I had a good approach on the subject and added a little humor to it so I didn't offend him...he understood and gave me some room..but yes, I agree no more work while the monkey sits on my shoulder.......boy....that was torture.

What was the humor part?
An industrial sized bottle of Fabreez with a "Please use me" post-it note?

wayne k
guam usa

lexsigns

LMAO!! you guys seriously crack me up!
Once had an older customer ( friends dad) rip one - it was really loud, he said excuse me so no big deal- till the smell hit. I was gagging! Thought I was going to hurl!

I have the chair and couch on the other side of my desk now so they cant get over my shoulder - Helps!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I don't know, I kinda like me the stank... maybe hit a lil' Rapid Tac on his pits... but once you do that, R.T. will remind you of that body stink.