• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CutContour & Perf Cut Issue with Caldera VisualCut & Graphtec fc8000

Phantomaz

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, because the respective manufacturers are unable to assist. Graphtec has a video on their support site, which I believe illustrates Onyx, and has said my issue is a software support issue and Caldera is acting as if this is the first time they are hearing of this.

Here we go:
I can Cutcontour no problem, However when I try to CutContour (kiss cut) Then try to PerfCut the cutter is not pausing and beeping (as illustrated on graphtecs support site), waiting for me to switch the Tool position from one to Three. Ps I have already defined these in the graphtecs control panel and set conditions as well. so currently the stickers are being kisscut, then without pause graphtec is jumping directly into Perfcut in the wrong tool position. Also note that I have both lines conditions predefined in the original file.

qmr55

In visual cut do you have two definitions selected for cut? Set your settings in visual cut with two different tools then set them in order you want them to cut. You may have to go into setup in visual cut and make it notice a second contour called something along the lines of "PerfCutContour" along with your original "CutContour".

Then name your cut lines by their respective names in your file and caldera should be able to handle it without even worrying about the settings on the cutter.

Desert_Signs

In visual cut do you have two definitions selected for cut? Set your settings in visual cut with two different tools then set them in order you want them to cut. You may have to go into setup in visual cut and make it notice a second contour called something along the lines of "PerfCutContour" along with your original "CutContour".

Then name your cut lines by their respective names in your file and caldera should be able to handle it without even worrying about the settings on the cutter.

This. Also, what version of Caldera? 10.1 has a box you can tick to pause for tool change between cuts.

An alternative would be to run it twice. Run the cutcontour by itself then reload and run the perf cut?