• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting alignment issue - please see pic

B Snyder

Designed in Corel, exported as .eps. Using VersaWorks and VP-540. Same way I've print/cut millions of decals in the past.

The cutting begins at the right most decal where the cut is off the most and works its way to the left most decal where the cut is made perfectly.

Attachments

• VersaCutHelp.jpg
    VersaCutHelp.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 85

B Snyder

Got me. I've tried 3 times and tried complete shut down of the machine between.

I should include, this is a print/lam/cut job.

oksigns

yeah if seen as length wise, J Hill is right that it is feed calibration that is off since it becomes inaccurate over the length of the print.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
not sure it's relevant in your case but the pinch rollers can get caked up over time and cause slipping especially on long runs with heavy stock like reflective. Does sound like a media feed issue though. Some plotters have adjustable pinch rollers and they all have be set to the same pressure.

B Snyder

I have it working well again. (See pic). Not sure why the machine likes it better this way but it works.

I actually have these printing 70-up, fitting an 8.5x11 area.

Thanks!
:)

Attachments

• VersaCutHelp2.jpg
    VersaCutHelp2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 57