• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cutting blade help

yamaha581

Would anyone know where to get the cutting blades for a mutoh ultima SC-1400D?

They have the small stop on the end that a lot of them do not have. We are needing the 60 degree blades for the thick material that we cut. I can always find them on Ebay but they are out of the US. I used to have a place in Cali on Ebay that sold them but they do not have anything right now. I know before that clean cut blade said they were the same as Gerber blades but I did not have any luck with those working for some reason for us.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You take a look at these guys?
Mutoh Plotters - Clean Cut Blade
Seems that they are cross referencing blades with the stops for the Mutohs with Gerber blades
They have photos of each blade so you should be able to ID the right one if they have it.

wayne k
guam usa

yamaha581

Thanks guys! We have tried them but for some reason they did not work. I may have to give them a try again though since they seem to be the only place in the US that sells them.
Thanks!