• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Flatbed prints??????????

KR3signguy

We are currently cutting our prints either on a fletcher or a cnc router.
The fletcher, has seen better days and our router is constantly in use. I'm researching options for cutting gatorfoam and other varied substates, hoping that some of you may share with me any valued practices. Zund has some great products but they may be a bit overkill. A non electronic may still be the best way to go. I'm looking for precision & speed.
Any opinions are appreciated.
Thanks,
KR3

KR3signguy

What other substrates? Corro, aluminum, etc?

We had a Fletcher-Terry and it worked great. I could even work it.

we can cut aluminum , acrylic etc on our multicam router, I'm mostly concerned with gatorfoam, corro and boards that are normally cut on a fletcher.I might be beating a dead horse but the fletcher isn't precise & I'm just looking to explore other cutting options before we opt for another.

Molenbeek

You should check out the new Gerber M3000 cutter- Its the cutting solution for the new Solara Ion! It works great and can cut vinyl to wood to a ton of things in between.