• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting from Mac.

Dentafrice

Been using my Dell XPS for cutting for a while. I have a Graphtec CE5000-60. I use Illustrator CS4 and Cutting Master 2 (Graphtec).

I ordered a new 27" iMac today, and plan on using it to cut but Cutting Master 2 isn't available for OS X Lion until mid-November.

Anyone know of anything that will work on OS X until then? Signcut Pro? Will it work with a Graphtec?

Many thanks! :U Rock:

Victor

what rip are you using? setting up files is sometimes tricky(specific). Look up on you tube for instructions. good luck!

njshorts

I used signcut with my mac... signcut is pretty good, and you can license it for months at a time while you wait instead of shelling out cash to purchase a license outright.

also, since your signature says flexi... contact SAi if you're ready to make the transition- they'll convert any 8.6/10 key to mac's latest release for $15.

Bill Modzel

You're only talking about 3-4 weeks. Hang in there with the Dell until CuttingMaster is released. It's been a great plug in for years. I'm running it on my old G4 with Illy 10 and on my Big MacPro with CS3.