• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master 3 and Illustrator CC 2015 64 bit

hazelsmrf

Has anyone gotten these two to work together? I've tried emailing what I believe to be the Graphtec tech support but I never got a reply, and that was two months ago. And would that be the correct place, do the Graphtec hardware techs support Cutting Master issues? Their website is pretty bad for figuring out where you're supposed to go for support.

So far the workaround is that I downloaded the 32 bit version, and in CC 2015 it crashed, but it works in just plain CC. So I keep two version of Illustrator, the CC 2015 64 bit where I have all of my other plugins, and a barebones CC 32bit that I only use for the Cutting Master plugin. It's pretty frustrating though, as CC does not have the nifty autosave feature that I've grown to depend on and I've lost artwork when I drew it in the "wrong" Illustrator. Would *love* to be able to get back to only having ONE Illustrator version installed!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It is working under Win7 64bit here. I have not downloaded the latest update to AI (I think) my current build #19.2.1

wayne k
guam usa

crny1

I have issues with mine. It is sorted out for the most part.
When I try to send to cut master from AI nothing happens. If you manually open cut master the file will be there but it will not open automatically like it should. Personally I could not get the 2 to work at all and someone on here helped me out and got it going via team viewer. I watched them but could never repeat the steps to do it again.

Lea Marc

Although we have Illustrator CC 2015 (on Mac) I use CC 2014 when working with Cutting Master 3, that gives us no problems. When we upgraded at the time we found Cutting Master wasn't supported on the new Illustrator so we stuck to the previous versions and have no problems. Not sure if it works now or not but we don't really have a need to change.

Steve