• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master 3 not installing in Illustrator

JoeBoomer

I just updated my version of Illustrator CC to (2015.3) and it has gotten rid of Cutting Master 3. I removed it from my computer and re-installed it, but it does not show up in Illustrator. Anyone have any ideas how I can get this back?

Thanks

xxaxx

I just had the same issue ... their tech support helped me out. Here is a copy and paste, I can't upload a zip here, but I will message it to you ...

Our Cutting Master 3 currently is not working with a new update of the AI CC2015.3, we will have the release coming out soon (ETA will be at the end of August this month).
However, we have a way of manually installing the plug if you want to run it for now OR you can wait for the update to be released. I have attached video instructions for you to watch as well as the Cutting Master 3 plug in folder you need.
Please check the attached video instruction.

I just updated my version of Illustrator CC to (2015.3) and it has gotten rid of Cutting Master 3. I removed it from my computer and re-installed it, but it does not show up in Illustrator. Anyone have any ideas how I can get this back?

Thanks

klmjff

I just had the same issue ... their tech support helped me out. Here is a copy and paste, I can't upload a zip here, but I will message it to you ...

Our CuttingMaster 3 currently is not working with a new update of the AI CC2015.3, we will have the release coming out soon (ETA will be at the end of August this month).
However, we have a way of manually installing the plug if you want to run it for now OR you can wait for the update to be released. I have attached video instructions for you to watch as well as the CuttingMaster 3 plug in folder you need.

xxaxx,

I was JUST going to search this forum for an answer to this and it was the top topic! Im having the same issue, updated my AI and cant install cutting master 3.

Could you please send me that info also? I would really appreciate it.

xxaxx

Yep not a problem, just send me over your email address ... I can't upload the file through this site, it doesn't allow .zip or .aip

xxaxx,

I was JUST going to search this forum for an answer to this and it was the top topic! Im having the same issue, updated my AI and cant install cutting master 3.

ropale

Our CuttingMaster 3 currently is not working with a new update of the AI CC2015.3, we will have the release coming out soon (ETA will be at the end of August this month).
However, we have a way of manually installing the plug if you want to run it for now OR you can wait for the update to be released. I have attached video instructions for you to watch as well as the CuttingMaster 3 plug in folder you need.

Can you help me please?? thanxxx

JoeBoomer

Fixed!

Thanks Sean!

Move the folder "cmp_cc7" w/ the file "CuttingMaster3_CC7x64.aip" in it to the new "Plugins" folder for Illustrator. (See below and the attached image)

"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3\Plug-ins\cmp_cc7"

Go Team!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,326

Gudidi

Thanks!

Warmoth

Hey guys, similar situation here. Cutting master 3 won't install with CorelDraw X8 either. It's been this way for sometime now.

I sent a message near the end of June to Graphtec and they told me is was gonna be August as well, and well, here we are now...

Anyways, does anyone know of a workaround for CorelDraw X8? Graphtec offered no help and actually didn't reply to my second inquiry I sent a couple weeks ago.

kensign

Hi,
Could you please send me that info ,CuttingMaster3_CC7x64.aip also? I would really appreciate it.
My email :signtech@shaw.ca
Thanks!