• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Cutting Master 4 plug-in for Corel DRAW 2020

Yeahgor

Born to be The Designer.
So the subject is in the topic name. I have the full version of Corel DRAW2020 and freshly downloaded Cutting Master 4 (v3.7). However, the Corel DRAW has no any signs of installed CM4 plug-in.
Did any sign shop professionals here have a successful experience in the installation and work with CM4 Plug-in on Corel DRAW 2020?

VTSigns

So the subject is in the topic name. I have the full version of Corel DRAW2020 and freshly downloaded Cutting Master 4 (v3.7). However, the Corel DRAW has no any signs of installed CM4 plug-in.
Did any sign shop professionals here have a successful experience in the installation and work with CM4 Plug-in on Corel DRAW 2020?
Yes we use 2020 and cm4 without any issues.

micadesign

without any problems

Attachments

• cdr.jpg
    cdr.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,275

micadesign

without any problems
As I can see you use the Launch menu from macros however I can't find this "Launch" in Corel DRAW 2020... :(

yes i do.

try unistall corel and cm4, reboot your pc, install corel, restart pc, instal cm4 and instal pc again.