• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master Pro in Illustrator 2015

Cutting Master 2 & 3 is working with Illustrator CC 2015 on the Mac platform, but there are issues with the CM installer on Windows. Graphtec is fervently working on a solution, and it should be forthcoming shortly.

oksigns

If you're on Adobe CC, you can always go back to a previous version. Infact, you can have multiple installations and run what is most stable.

Makproductions06

If you're on Adobe CC, you can always go back to a previous version. Infact, you can have multiple installations and run what is most stable.

Yeah, that is what i'm having to do at the moment. since i'm running windows. It sucked because when installing 2015, it removed my previous versions... so i had to get the direct links and reinstall.

Thanks for reply guys.

When your installing there is an advanced options button you can click on. Make sure to uncheck remove old versions -- then you keep the older version of software on your computer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 10.57.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 10.57.43 AM.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 157