• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help cutting on Roland Print & Cut SC-540

SignJose

Hello All, I reset the factory settings on my Roland Print & Cut SC-540 and now it will not let me cut any files... I have rip and cut new file like always and nothing, I have gone into the Queues to reprint and cut an old file and nothing... I have YouTubed it for days and still no luck. When I click on the "cut" tab it will open up the Cutting Queues and a list of the things I tried to cut are there.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The IP address probably reset along with the other settings. I believe the default IP for that machine is 192.168.1.100. If your network is within the 192.168.1 space then you should be able to just set that IP in your RIP software and test it out. If your network is not in that space, you will need use the Roland Peck took to adjust the IP address on the printer.

SignJose

The IP address probably reset along with the other settings. I believe the default IP for that machine is 192.168.1.100. If your network is within the 192.168.1 space then you should be able to just set that IP in your RIP software and test it out. If your network is not in that space, you will need use the Roland Peck took to adjust the IP address on the printer.

Thank you for the reply however I am able to print stuff it just wont do the contour cut. I believe if the IP address was wrong it will not print ether or is there two places for the IP address? one for printing and one for cutting?