• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting outside Summa Regi Marks....

signman315

Signmaker
So I searched around the Summa forums and I know I saw this somewhere but can't find it now. So I apologize now if this has already been covered. I have a Summa ST160 and looking for the setting to allow it to cut beyond the outermost pinch rollers. I have a job where the registration marks are very close to the edge of the printed roll and would make it easier if I could set the outer most pinch rollers slightly inside the regi marks. Anyone know where to find this setting, plotter itself, barcode server? I'm not using WINplot much to cut, generally ONYX to Cut Server to Bar Code server. I can't find the setting anywhere, thanks!

jerry369

You don't need to manually enable the extended load function. When using OPOS this function is automatically enabled allowing the reading of the marks even if they are external to the pinch rollers, and automatically extending the working area.