• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting & Tracking Issues.

149motorsports

I have a graphtec ce2000-60 24in cutter.

I load the vinyl and it pulls it back getting ready to cut. When it starts to cut it keeps pulling the vinyl to the left. When it pulls it back and fourth I notice an air pocket like develops under the vinyl causing it to lift next to the right pinch holder near the end of the job.

All my registration marks are off and even some text, nothing lines up like it is suppose to.

What is my issue, the pinch roller wheels bad?

Thanks

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Think you need to post a little more info.
1. You have just the two pinch rollers?
2. Do you have it on a stand or how are you rolling the material into the cutter?
3. What kind of material are you cutting?
4. How long is the cut?
5. How are you squaring up material when loading?
6. How fast are you cutting?
7. How old is your cutter?
8. Have you always had this issue or is it something new that has just started to happen?
9. Have you read the section in the user's guide for good tracking or watched this video:
[video=youtube;cqnq-fmatDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqnq-fmatDo[/video]

wayne k
guam usa

decalman

Good questions from Guam, but I think it's most likely bad old pinch rollers thats causing it to skew.
I'm assuming you have experience with the cutter, if not, it could be those other things mentioned above.
I love good tracking, thats why I got myself a Summa.

149motorsports

Yes I bought it used years ago and these are the original pinch rollers. I never had an issue, but over the last few months it began to do this more and more. Now it does it on every job.
I watched it track and when it feeds back and fourth it starts to skew to the left if your standing in front of the machine.

Think you need to post a little more info.
1. You have just the two pinch rollers? YES
2. Do you have it on a stand or how are you rolling the material into the cutter? STAND
3. What kind of material are you cutting? VINYL 3.0 MIL OR 2.5 MIL
4. How long is the cut? 3 FT
5. How are you squaring up material when loading? BY MATCHING LINES ON THE CUTTER THATS THERE
6. How fast are you cutting? 25
7. How old is your cutter? BEEN IN USE FOR 8 YEARS, BUT ON PART TIME BASIS
8. Have you always had this issue or is it something new that has just started to happen? JUST SLOWLY STARTED OVER PAST FEW MONTHS
9. Have you read the section in the user's guide for good tracking or watched this video: YES I NEVER HAD AN ISSUE TILL RECENTLY