• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

D&T/Phillip Newell

TheSnowman

Just wanted to say once again, I got awesome service from two of my favorite people to work with. Phillip designs a lot of stuff for me on a regular basis, but this is one of my favorites for what he had to work with.

I had a cheerleader coach come in to order a banner and she said they wanted to launch shirts into the crowd, but they were quoted a price that was too high that they just couldn't do anything with it. I told her to let me quote it, and just see how I came in, and if we could do something, then we would.

I logged into Dennis' website, got my pricing, quoted the job, and landed it. I didn't have a ton of markup in it, because it's for our high school cheerleaders, and I thought it'd be cool just to see them be able to launch them with a shirt launcher.

I decided I'd have Phillip design me something, instead of just using the boring crap that the school often ends up using for things. I gave him limitations like, "Make it look awesome with one color", and using this school logo that everything in this town already has on it. He hit a home run on the first try, the customer loved it, said it was their favorite shirt design they'd ever seen for the school, and just went on and on.

I didn't make a ton on the shirts, but I got the banner job, and this is a customer that I've done lots of work for in the past, and assume I will in the future.

So no, I didn't make a killing on the job, but it turned out cool, I got some warm fuzzies on the inside, and it was great to work with people that strive for excellence in what they do. These guys always do great work, and stand behind it. I didn't even give Dennis very long to do it, and he was like "yep, send it over, no problem"...I love it.

Everyone who needs shirts, go to Dennis, he's the man...great company to work with over there in New Yawk. Here is the concept, to the actual product...about a week, including two day shipping of shirts to Dennis, and two days shipping the product to me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ShirtDesign.jpg
    ShirtDesign.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 170
  • shirtfront.JPG
    shirtfront.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 166
  • shirtback.JPG
    shirtback.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 158

SignManiac

You scored well on that project. Very nice work all around. I've always been quite fond of garment printers :))

TheSnowman

Yep...my subs truly make my shop run like clockwork...and because of them, it allows me to put out a higher end product.

Tim Aucoin

Beautiful work! Does Dennis ship to Canada? :roll eyes: I'll have to have a chat with him next month! :Big Laugh

TheSnowman

Beautiful work! Does Dennis ship to Canada? :roll eyes: I'll have to have a chat with him next month! :Big Laugh
Might be cheaper and quicker to just have him throw it across the border, if I remember right, he's basically in Canada.

Tim Aucoin

Might be cheaper and quicker to just have him throw it across the border, if I remember right, he's basically in Canada.

Would definitely be easier to just drive and pick-up... if only I lived in the right part of the country! Carrier pigeon would be another alternative... one shirt per pigeon maybe... I hear they can fly quite far!! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

D&Tgraphics

Thanks Kraig. It's always a pleasure working with you. :U Rock:

Tim, We do ship to Canada. I just shipped a couple boxes to Baz last week. Give me a call. :Canada 2: