• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

D50 lighting for office/printroom

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I currently have Hitachi D50 T8 tubes in my print room, and with in the last few months they're starting to die.
I have found out hitachi dont make these specific lights anymore and finding replacements that aren't stupidly priced are getting difficult.

Im wondering if there's other solutions such as LED panels (1200 x 300mm size)

What are you guys running?

TIA.

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Had old T12 8ft got Htm lightings 8ft LED only used 1 per every 2 T12s, cut my bill by $30 per month on 2400sqft

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Had old T12 8ft got Htm lightings 8ft LED only used 1 per every 2 T12s, cut my bill by $30 per month on 2400sqft

We've got LED highbays in the warehouse is what i believe you're talking about?
In our print room we've got CRI >99 tubes which i want to replace with something with a CRI of >95 or higher.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
T12 tubes are huge... 1.5" diameter. Not referring to high bays though. We have Philips LED ones in our warehouse.
Such a relief with the instant on/off capability and 1/4 the power draw of the old MH lights we used to have.

Bly

Thanks mate, those prices are slightly better than what i've been seeing.
Other option i've looked at is "waveform" from the us, LED tubes.

Which do you have if you dont mind me asking?

Not sure mate.
It was years ago.
My sparky just gave me options & I told him to get D50s.