• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

D75R works great!

Jim Cancil

There's tons of things for me to figure out, but I got something done that I probably will not repeat..

dash.jpg Offsite Pic Replaced Please Observe Our Photo Posting Rules

I started with a 3rd gen. Xerox that was made into a screen print Pos. .. I scan'd the Pos .. opened in Photoshop ..added the type and saved as a .tif.

The PITA was it took two days and a lot of help in a Flexi forum to find that my Mac version of CorelDRAW 11 did not have a trace function. I was only able to export a bitmap?! Turns out there was a stand-alone app on my Mac all the time Corel TRACE. Dead easy.. 10sec. Then Flexi Starter imported it .. compiled it .. cut it.

Lotsa things to learn yet, but I'm off an running....

Jim

Summa D75R .. 36deg. Clean Cut blade .. 40g pressure .. Oracal 651

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Cancil

Ya, JH ... that was stoopid. My local sign lady said; "Now you see why smaller stuff costs more!" ...luckily, I'm internal - not selling on the Street.

Sorry Fred - I tried the internal 'select image' but it wouldn't show up in the preview; I could not see it loading. So I hung it on one of my sites. Thanks.

Jim