• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Daige Quickmount III silvering

I have a Daige Quickmount III that I got a deal on. I was hoping that it would get me by until I can buy something nicer. I have it up and going, but it is leaving some silvering after I run prints through. I know the bottom roller is soft and I know they recommend using a sled, but I have seen where people on here are using this laminator and are happy with it. I have tried a lot of pressure and barely any pressure, it didn't seem to make a difference. The silvering isn't horrible and I know it should go away after a while, but if there is a way to set the machine up to prevent it I would rather do that.

31legen

Daige silvering

Ive never had any luck as far as silvering on my daige. I was simply happy when it tracked within a half inch and didnt wrinkle or bubble. I switched to a seal with a heated roller and have never had silver issues.