• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dan Striker

The Sign Dude

Just wanted to let everybody know that Dan Striker was shot this morning by some crazy guy that lives next door to him. He seems to be doing good. It looked to be a small caliber (22 maybe) that hit him just above his ankle. I will let him give more detail if he wants when he gets out of the hospital. He seemed fine when I left the hospital but I will update if anything changes. Keep him in your prayers.

SqueeGee

Since it sounds like Dan's going to be alright, I think it's ok to say that I really thought the odds on favorite for having a shoot out with his neighbor was Mosh.

signage

Hope every thing is alright! Some times being shot with those smaller Cal. doe more damage then the larger one, because they bounce around rather than just going through!

Prayer are with you Dan! Hope the neighbor goes away for a long time!

wildside

Since it sounds like Dan's going to be alright, I think it's ok to say that I really thought the odds on favorite for having a shoot out with his neighbor was Mosh.

LMAO!!!!! . . . but had the same thought:omg:

hope he has a speedy recovery and thankful it wasn't higher up

Gino

Premium Subscriber
thanks for the news Sign Dude.

Dan, you're gonna have to keep those nut-jobs away, better. You're gonna have to start packing bigger then them

GypsyGraphics

Sign Dude, thank you so much for letting us know, and please keep us posted! I just tried Dan's cell, not surprised he didn't answer but sure would have been reassuring to hear his voice.

How frightening to know you live next to someone capable of something like this! I can only hope his little girl didn't witness the shooting.

Praying for your safety and recovery Dan!
Love, gg

Deaton Design

Wow! Ive been working with Dan on a project, but havent heard from him in a couple weeks. Im glad hes not hurt real bad, but getting shot is bad enough. There sure are a lot of crazy neighbors in this world. Hope you get up and around soon Dan. Give me a call when you feel like it.

Bradster941

Oh my God.

Dan the Man, speedy recovery my friend.

Guess we should have gotten you into a sailboat last year.

Brad

iSign

Dan is a cool cat for sure, and a personal friend for a long ass time... this is insane... what kind of wingnut can live right next door & turn into such a loose screw???

prayers for a speedy recovery bro... and I certainly hope the same as gg said regarding your daughter...