• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

David A Smith - Jaw on the floor!

lexsigns

Total amazement- he is truely gifted in so many ways!!! I think he may be the most talented on the planet! I agree could watch all day!!

Pat Whatley

Every time I watch that video I just sit here dumbfounded.

This the album cover John?

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 85

Jillbeans

I've seen his work in person. He is a great guy and he makes me want to put both my hands through a wringer washer. He likes pugs, too.
Love....Jill

lexsigns

he has a really nice collection of scrolls and p[anels on istock.com
Well worth the price the name is angelguild if you do a search..

ForgeInc

i've watched that a vid a few times and what's cool about it is the film itself is almost as good as the subject matter. just beautiful all around.

genericname

i've watched that a vid a few times and what's cool about it is the film itself is almost as good as the subject matter. just beautiful all around.

I hear ya. Every few days or so, I stumble across some kind of mini-doc about some random profession or pass-time, and as inspirational as they are, they make me want to experiment with film as much as just perfect my current skills.