• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DC-3 Plane with Earth with a can sign with Raised letters.

RogueRoller

I build Sign equipment but every once and a while i get to get in my studio and build a sign. Thought I would show a few off to see what you all think.

Attachments

• plane1.jpg
    plane1.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 172
  • plane2.jpg
    plane2.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 148
  • plane3.jpg
    plane3.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 152
  • plane4.jpg
    plane4.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 152
  • plane5.jpg
    plane5.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 150

RogueRoller

There Slogan was is "Our Deal R Out Of This World" So this is what we got for a sign. This one was a lot of fun.

Attachments

• bug1.jpg
    bug1.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 150
  • bug-2.jpg
    bug-2.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 159
  • bug3.jpg
    bug3.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 147
  • bug4.jpg
    bug4.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 152
  • bug5.jpg
    bug5.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 141

SignManiac

You do some nice creative 3D work! Curious, how did you come about getting into the business? Are you self taught or had you learned from somebody else?

RogueRoller

This one was OK freekin big plus after the yellow bands on both sides it got rockets. that was cool.

Attachments

• nitro1.jpg
    nitro1.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 146
  • nitro2.jpg
    nitro2.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 141
  • nitro3.jpg
    nitro3.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 124
  • nitro4.jpg
    nitro4.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 124

RogueRoller

The NITRO FIT one also had a lot of bling in the black area it would dance at night and grab you in the sunlight. that was a cool. you can see it in the last phote and that was taken with no flash.

RogueRoller

Thank you Skyhigh i see you have a gun in your profile image i did a six sot about 9' long thing was a beast put it on top of a barrow with a sign hanging off the gun itself. let me see if i can find it.