• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Dedicated software / program exist

bigblocktrader

looking to buy a program to do this (attached), Cartoon Art, Is this dedicated software? I am not good with Photoshop,

Any help is appreciated, Thank you

Attachments

• 20171028_144548.jpg
    20171028_144548.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 184

OADesign

No "dedicated" application for this. Its all about the skill of the operator. This look can be achieved on Photoshop, illustrator and Corel Draw and similar programs. Hell even Flexi (although the gradients may not be as buttery)

shoresigns

Most illustrators working in an airbrush style like that will either use Photoshop (which has an airbrush tool) or Adobe Illustrator (gradient mesh tool).

AKwrapguy

looking to buy a program to do this (attached), Cartoon Art, Is this dedicated software? I am not good with Photoshop,

Any help is appreciated, Thank you

There might be some apps that you can do this with but for the most part, if you want print quality decal your going to have to learn the software. While it looks daunting and complex, break it down into simple shapes and pieces. Start with the general vehicle outline than do the tires, and then the windows, etc... If you not comfortable hire an artist to create them for you, it might be a little more expensive but this way you also own it and it's a little more unique than some random internet app or meme.