• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

depth issue with Vision Engraver 1624

identity78

So we installed a new proximity sensor for our Vision 1624 engraver. When we try to drill our braille using the braille bit, it wont drill the braille holes deep enough on the acrylic. We then adjusted the micrometer by zeroing it out then turning it counter clockwise around back to 0 then another 18 to set it and its still not drilling the holes deep enough. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

eyesx

I am having a time trying to earn this machine. When I send it to the engrave icon the controller says OUT OF BOUNDS-Z 0.0100 I try to jog it back but it doesn't move. Now I'm getting y is out of bounds and again I jog it with no results. I try send it home or go to limits and it just refuses to cooperate.

Mr. Signboy

I am having a time trying to earn this machine. When I send it to the engrave icon the controller says OUT OF BOUNDS-Z 0.0100 I try to jog it back but it doesn't move. Now I'm getting y is out of bounds and again I jog it with no results. I try send it home or go to limits and it just refuses to cooperate.
are you having this issue when you're trying to send braille or actually engraving/cutting? The maximum table size is smaller when using the braille inserter because of the offset. You cannot insert braille within a few inches of the end of the table, make sure you're rotating any signs that fall on that end so the braille side of the sign is closer to the center.

I've run Vision engravers for years making ADA signs. IF you can post some screen shots of the error messages and describe what you're trying to do when they appear I can probably help you through it.