• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Desperate for Font Help

We have a customer that wants custom graphics on his boat with the following graphics already on it. He said he wants the exact same font for his new graphics.

I'm having a hard time searching and getting a billion banners done at the same time.

You guys are amazing, so I thought I'd leave it on here for the masters to take a wack at it.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5028.JPG
    IMG_5028.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5029.JPG
    IMG_5029.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5030.JPG
    IMG_5030.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5034.JPG
    IMG_5034.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 177

Pippin Decals

Those are more than likely going to be custom for the boat manufacturer. Your best bet is to trace them or find a better image online and trace off of those, Simple and easy thing to do. I would also suggest getting Find My Font software, It will save you lots of time that you say you dont have And it will tell you if they exist to get as well to download. But those are the easiest to trace and may take you 5-10 min at the most to make. I found one that would probably work for Mariner, Its called Kimberly ( Black) from dafont. Find better images to use and remake them is the best advice i can offer. The time it took to for you to type everything and upload the images , you probably could have 2 done by now lol. Trust me ,i Learned the same way once.