• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DGI Omega OM-130

phildux

Hi everybody, I have a DGI Omega OM-130 that’s got a problem and looking to if possible buy a maintenance manual to see if I can sort the problem out. When it sets off from the right hand side to measure the width of the vinyl it moves across right to the end of the left hand side and stays there until I manually move it back across seems to be ignoring the pinch rollers and the LCD screen say “checking size”
Regards
Phil

It sounds like a bad ( or loose ) ribbon cable going to the cutter carriage. My 17 year old OM-60 just started doing the same thing today, except it made a lot of horrific noises before it died. I figured the belt was going bad, and just wanted to finish the job I was doing. When I popped the hood, the ribbon cable looked like a rat had been chewing on it. WissenUK has the cables, called main board to Z board or something like that. Price seemed ok.

Hi everybody, I have a DGI Omega OM-130 that’s got a problem and looking to if possible buy a maintenance manual to see if I can sort the problem out. When it sets off from the right hand side to measure the width of the vinyl it moves across right to the end of the left hand side and stays there until I manually move it back across seems to be ignoring the pinch rollers and the LCD screen say “checking size”
Regards
Phil
Oh, pretty sure that is the fix, I had a spare (dead) OM-60 in my shed, raided it for the cable, and i'm back up and running.