Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Opinion Di Noc Sales / Leads

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by badgds01, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:22 PM.

1. badgds01

badgds01 New Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Hello all, my passion has lead me to the resurfacing area of wrapping, I would like to know where to start with the process of selling or marketing the work. Who do we contact in order to sell the job? Architects, owners, hospital operations managers? What are the typical install rates? I have heard from 3M around $7-8 a sq/ft, yet I understand every market is different. Any ideas or knowledge is greatly appreciated!

2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    The information you seek is a commodity with an attached value. Do you really expect the inhabitants of this arena to feed, cloth and arm you as you prepare to rise up in competition? :banghead:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ExecuPrintGS

ExecuPrintGS Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Hartland, WI
    Go get 3m DiNoc trained and certified. Everyone i know who does it gets most of their leads from 3M.

4. badgds01

badgds01 New Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Ok great thanks for the positive information @ExcuPrintGS as I was merely looking for any info, as Im an Avery Certified Installer and 3M Preferred Installer, as well holding a BFA, in Dallas,Tx not my first rodeo, just my first post, looking to expand my talent, Will def stay away from Washington as I have already spooked the competition haha stick with signs dino #wrapfamily