• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Diage Solo 54"

iceon

Instant issues from the moment it was delivered. To run Oracal 210 you have to have a longer belt so you can give it a half twist so it spools the right way. Well I had to wait two weeks to get the other belts that was to come with it. Then when they came I only got one of the right belts and the other three were the same size I had. Well now the roll spins on the shaft and don't turn the belt. Come to find out that none of the collars have a tension pin in them so the roll would spin with the belt to run the rest of the rollers. Just my luck. I fixed this issue myself after not getting a response form Diage. Also everytime you run the machine the material wraps around the bottom roller. Like theres to much gap between the roller and the back deck. Now I've realized the bottom roller is cracking. Couple months old now. Biggest piece of sh** !!!!!!!! Don't buy one of these!!!!!!!

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Those devices are far from the best laminators. With the upcoming ISA show, I'd be happy to send you ISA pricing for some good laminators from Seal or Kala when they announce their promotions. They are a lot more money than a Diage, but they work and they will work for the next 10-15 years if you take care of them.