• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Didn't know where to post....

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
anyone having issues logging on to Signs 365 today? Site issues?

bannertime

anyone having issues logging on to Signs 365 today? Site issues?

I just tried it and it took long enough I closed the tab. Dallas GSG looses power cause someone ran into the powerline outside their building and now 365s website is down! What a day!

Their website kills my graphics card occasionally. On the old site I had to block all the videos and what and it'd take me directly to the login screen. This time it doesn't work like that. I haven't had to block anything yet. I'd really love to be able to bookmark the login.

eahicks

I just tried it and it took long enough I closed the tab. Dallas GSG looses power cause someone ran into the powerline outside their building and now 365s website is down! What a day!

Their website kills my graphics card occasionally. On the old site I had to block all the videos and what and it'd take me directly to the login screen. This time it doesn't work like that. I haven't had to block anything yet. I'd really love to be able to bookmark the login.
Yeah I'm glad I didn't need anything from GSG today. Got it all yesterday. I HAVE to order 2 banners from 365 today before I go. Hope it comes back up soon.

eahicks

Also tried to call....rang three times, then a busy tone for a second, then cut off. Not good.

bannertime

4over has improved their quality if you're in a pinch. Plus $10 over night and free next day. Only problem is they fold after 8ft. Oh, and they use some cheap looking grommets.

unclebun

I just tried to use their website and found the same, and their phone doesn't work either. Checked online and Comcast has been out there all day.

eahicks

4over has improved their quality if you're in a pinch. Plus $10 over night and free next day. Only problem is they fold after 8ft. Oh, and they use some cheap looking grommets.
Yeah, I need 2 outdoor 9'x11' banners. 4Over is a no-can-do.