• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Die cut aluminum

Double Diamond

We are looking for a wholesaler of screen printed die cut aluminum. I googled and found a few and sent estimates, but am having some bad results. Two say they cannot do it, even though their websites show they can, and the only one to give a price is too high.
If interested the details are roughly this: We need the prices for 500 or 1000 thin, like .020 white aluminum. The shape is kinda just an oval. The size is now 9.4x27", but we need a price for 8.4x24" as well. We think this even size of 24" will cost much less and can convince our customer to change to this size. Two colors of ink. One is a color match pms red, and the other is black "with halftones". I will provide more details and art to wholesalers interested.
Any suggestions of reputible printers is appreciated. Thanks, Joe

Locals Find!

Did you try Supersigns.biz they are merchant members here. I am not 100% positive they can do what your looking for but they are who I would talk to first.

W

www.esigns.com

If it does not have to be screen printed and could be digital, someone with a flatbed can print and then route out on any router \ i-cut device (.020 alum is easy). I do not see it being expensive at all, especially given the basic oval shape, nor should they really charge you more to change the size \ design (if it is all digitally done)

RycckG

I would suggest that you order the blanks from any sheet metal fabricator in your area, and have them sent to a screen printer separately. The equipment to bang out those blanks is significant, and I doubt any screen printer would also have metal stamping capabilities.

Good Luck,
Rick

Malkin

Try Grimco. I know they could produce this job with .040 so you may need to convince them to obtain .020 for you instead.