• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Difference between regular HP 91 Inks and HP 91 Inks with Vivera

chris1234

I'm new to ordering supplies...
My HP Z6100 has been using HP Inks with Vivera. When I placed an order I received plain HP Inks. I called the supplier and they didn't know what "Vivera" was and said what I received was designed for my machine. What is the difference in Vivera Inks? I cannot get a straight answer from my supplier and the information online is confusing.
The previous owner used to order these inks and will not tell me where he ordered them from. The new owner has no clue about this. I'm trying to decide if I have to return these plain HP inks and find Vivera inks or if I should use them.
Thanks in advance.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm new to ordering supplies...
My HP Z6100 has been using HP Inks with Vivera. When I placed an order I received plain HP Inks. I called the supplier and they didn't know what "Vivera" was and said what I received was designed for my machine. What is the difference in Vivera Inks? I cannot get a straight answer from my supplier and the information online is confusing.
The previous owner used to order these inks and will not tell me where he ordered them from. The new owner has no clue about this. I'm trying to decide if I have to return these plain HP inks and find Vivera inks or if I should use them.
Thanks in advance.

You are fine, Vivera is just the "brand" they call it.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
No problem, FYI I have a full product lineup for that series machine, if you are ever looking for alternative suppliers.