• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digi Print Supplies

2B

This is new to me.

Yes, they typically have long lead times and we have had issues of them missing delivery dates.
An order from June still not fulfilled......... that is alarming

JoeDG

Wide format trainer and creative enthusiast
Seems to be the word on the street...maybe not gone, but going. Lots of unfulfilled orders.

DrunknMonk

I ordered a few days ago, they took the order/payment but never told me they had no stock, I chased it, they said no stock but gave me an alternative item that still worked ok, so placed an order yesterday morning for the new item, arrived today and I'm based in the UK, BUT still chasing the money back for the first item. the 2 email address I have for them inquiry@digiprint-supplies.com & wecare@digiprint-supplies.com

FulSnygg

We ordered some items in March - got refund just a week ago. No parts, and it took 3 months of nagging to get refund. Some of the items ordered where on stock at manufacturer, and they said that was the problem (then you mignt wonder why the manufacturer won't ship the parts, maybe they haven't got payed?).
Yesterday we ordered some small, cheap things that they all had in stock, as a test to see if it’s still possible to use Digiprint for some parts. Hope it works.

Does anyone have any tips about other online shops offering parts?

stephane

Merchant Member
Hi,

We never intervene in forums but we feel we have to this time as some false and defamatory information has been posted about our company Digiprint Supplies.

We are very much in business, about to announce in the next two weeks a major capital raise through an asset transfer of our Belgian company. We decided back in July to partner with some key investors and raise money to deliver an even wider range of products, increase stock levels and reduce lead times.

During this process which is happening right now, we are working as usual and remain committed to fulfilling customer needs and every order more than ever. Customer care has always been key to us.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and look forward to developing the Digiprint Supplies business with you all further.

Please feel free to email wecare@digiprint-supplies.com if you have any specific question about an open order or if you faced any problems recently, we will make sure you receive a prompt reply.

Sincerely,

Digiprint Supplies Group

ProPDF

3 days to your door via DHL from sign-in-china.com get you a sign-in-china csr rep on skype or FB build a cart of parts and ask CSR rep for a discount on top of their normal coupons to that cart.....I was getting DX4 solvent heads under $440 sometimes or couple hundred off if I ordered a fair amount. Depends on rep, order and any promo's in conjunction with. My orders are usually $1k-5k+. Trying to get %15 off just 6 dampers though won't fly on small orders for example, beef up the order and send them digi-print links if needed to negotiate and or price match their CSR reps have room to deal and they are crazy fast.

Never used digi print supplies before because I never needed to but hopefully things become better for everyone.

ProPDF

We never intervene in forums

You should consider changing that policy within your company. Your online presence and customer interaction is a form of currency. If you would appear on forums not just to defend yourself but to promote yourself it would be better overall for your company.

jagsouthern

Hi,
You guys have been my go-to supplier for all printer parts for years. Service and offerings have only gotten better. Thank you. I look forward to seeing your upgrade.

We never intervene in forums but we feel we have to this time as some false and defamatory information has been posted about our company Digiprint Supplies.

We are very much in business, about to announce in the next two weeks a major capital raise through an asset transfer of our Belgian company. We decided back in July to partner with some key investors and raise money to deliver an even wider range of products, increase stock levels and reduce lead times.

During this process which is happening right now, we are working as usual and remain committed to fulfilling customer needs and every order more than ever. Customer care has always been key to us.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and look forward to developing the Digiprint Supplies business with you all further.

Please feel free to email wecare@digiprint-supplies.com if you have any specific question about an open order or if you faced any problems recently, we will make sure you receive a prompt reply.

Sincerely,

Digiprint Supplies Group

TimToad

Hi,

Sincerely,

Digiprint Supplies Group

Blah.....blah.....blah........ Empty words. We'll believe major improvements are being undertaken when we see them.

We have two orders that were ordered from the U.S. warehouse on the 1st, both showing being in stock, chose UPS 4 day. One won't get here until the 8th and just left the warehouse on the 3rd, the other ended up being shifted to the overseas warehouse and we have no idea of when it will even be shipped.

YOU HAVE A SUPPLY CHAIN AND DISTRIBUTION PROBLEM AND ALWAYS HAVE!

Customers are trying to support you, but you folks aren't rewarding that loyalty with better or more reliable service.

imitev

Digiprint has delayed my order for 2 weeks and refunded me for 2 days (ordered 18 sept 2019, refunded 5 oct 2019)

The we care system and customer service is very unhelpful at all. They response like a bot, without checking the case.

I had excellent experience with them before and hope that they will improve their warehouse and customer services so that the things go better in future and get back his reputation!

cstone94

Pro-Graphx
Ordered 4, $2800 heads from them for a TX500 acid dye machine. Took weeks of calling daily to get them to update us. Will never use them again, and I advise anyone else to steer clear, use every other resource available, especially if you're in a rush for parts.

Bobby9401

Any word on Digi Print Supply going out of business? I have an order from June that I'm worried about.

I have been talking with Fabio the VP of sales for Digiprint and i was told the the new investing company taking over may not give me my refund. I had a in order for a Mimaki printhead that was DOA and sent it back then DigiPrint two months later came back with a fake printhead report. Fast forward the 2nd Printhead was sent out after Fabio contacted me upon a bad post i made to work things out. Upon having the 2nd printhead i found that it was used and had signs of ink in it and was not installed and after contacting Fabio he ask to sent it back and now they will not give me my money back at all. My order was in May 2019 and now as of October 21, 2019 i still do not have a printhead or anything working expect the Cyber theft / fraud of this Company Digiprint / Big Fish Sprl. I have seen many post and problems of this Company DigiPrint / Big Fish Sprl not giving the proper refund or the product(s) or sent out to customer and lost there money. I will be contacting our local FBI agency to make a full report of this company(s) owner of DigiPrint / Big Fish Sprl of there operations of Cyber Theft.

Last edited:

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
I have been talking with Fabio the VP of sales for Digiprint and i was told the the new investing company taking over may not give me my refund. I had a in order for a Mimaki printhead that was DOA and sent it back then DigiPrint two months later came back with a fake printhead report. Fast forward the 2nd Printhead was sent out after Fabio contacted me upon a bad post i made to work things out. Upon having the 2nd printhead i found that it was used and had signs of ink in it and was not installed and after contacting Fabio he ask to sent it back and now they will not give me my money back at all. My order was in May 2019 and now as of October 21, 2019 i still do not have a printhead or anything working expect the Cyber theft / fraud of this Compay Digiprint / Big Fish. I have seen many post and problems of this Company DigiPrint / Big Fish not giving the proper refund or the product(s) or sent out to customer and lost there money. I will be contacting our local FBI agency to make a full report of this company DigiPrint / Big Fish of there operations of Cyber Theft.

Big Fish doesn't have anything to do with Digiprint.

Bobby9401

LEGAL INFORMATION - BIG FISH SPRL
Nature Head Office
Year established 2007
Legal form BVBA/SPRL/GmbH
Activity (BEL08) Wholesale of computers, computer peripheral equipment and software (46510)

Enterprise number 0892154431
VAT no BE0892154431

EXECUTIVES - BIG FISH SPRL

Ms. Esmeralda Desart

Principal Executive/Proprietor (Zaakvoerder)

Spoken languages France

digiprint-supplies.com

Domain:
digiprint-supplies.com

Registrar:
Gandi SAS

Registered On:
2007-10-04

Expires On:
2020-10-04

Updated On:
2019-08-14

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
a.dns.gandi.net
b.dns.gandi.net
c.dns.gandi.net

Registrant Contact
Name:
Esmeralda Desart

Organization:
big fish sprl

Street:
65 avenue louise bt 11

City:
bruxelles

Postal Code:

BE

Phone:
+32.71370727

Fax:
+32.71370726

Email:
b727bbd6105b33dadcb556c6cfc18be32cfbaafa.png
@digiprint-supplies.com

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-21_19-39-23.gif
    upload_2019-10-21_19-39-23.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 430
  • upload_2019-10-21_19-39-23.gif
    upload_2019-10-21_19-39-23.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 418
Last edited:

Bobby9401

Just don't go off the handle and attack Big Fish on here... He is not involved with Digi and is actually a stand-up guy and helps this community alot!

Please read carefully.

DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES™ is the registered trade mark of the company BIG FISH SPRL. as listed.

The company is Big Fish Sprl aka Digiprint supplies.

Company: big fish sprl (Esmeralda Desart)
Address:
65 avenue louise bt 11 bruxelles 1050 BE
Phone: +32.71370727
Fax: +32.71370726
Email: esmeralda@digiprint-supplies.com

The name Merchant Member "BigfishDM" was never posted as BigFishMD and Big Fish seems to be a general common name with your member and a company that has a the word Big Fish in it. What was posted first as (Big Fish) then was edited to (Big Fish Sprl). Please note that "BigfishDM" name was never posted or mentioned as listed and or stated by your Merchant friend Member.

I'm not going off the handle and NOT attacking your own "BigfishDM" and that is know on this site as aka Big Fish here... I know that that this person is not involved with Digiprint.