• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digi Print Supplies

Vinylman

Good morning signs 101ers:
Has anybody dealt with Digi Print Supplies for large format printer parts?

I need replacement print heads for my JV 33, and some additional parts.

Can anybody give me any information regarding dealing with this particular company? They are in overseas supplier and I have never done business with them before if you have could you please comment.

Thanks in advance for any help!

MikePro

how much are you getting your print heads for?
solventinkjet, merchant member to these forums, have some really good pricing and are VERY reliable. I even accidentally wiped part of my head i.d. off the printhead during install and they were able to lookup the info for me!

Vinylman

how much are you getting your print heads for?
solventinkjet, merchant member to these forums, have some really good pricing and are VERY reliable. I even accidentally wiped part of my head i.d. off the printhead during install and they were able to lookup the info for me!
Thanks for the feed back.
Digi Print has comparable prices on the printhead, but is Way lower on the capping station, and the dampers.

I also noted that the picture of the JV-33 print head on{Solventinkjet} site has a GREEN adapter on the side.
And if I am correct that is an indication the printhead he is offering is NOT a solvent print head. The head rank numbers are very different on the aqueous head with the green adapter. And may not work at all in a solvent printer.

toli13

I have bought a print head and some small parts like wipers for my Roland from Digiprint Supplies in the past. Very quick delivery. Less than two days from Belgium to Germany. Lowest prices I could find in Europe. Can recommend them.
Tilo

Vinylman

I have bought a print head and some small parts like wipers for my Roland from Digiprint Supplies in the past. Very quick delivery. Less than two days from Belgium to Germany. Lowest prices I could find in Europe. Can recommend them.
Tilo

Thank You for the reference.

Anyone Else?

MikePro

o? i doubt that the thumbnail is any indicator of what type of printhead it is, but more of a reference to the model.
(since everything else is labeled solvent/aqueous... i'd imagine they carry both types of printheads for the JV33)

can PM them about it. i'm sure the prices may be similiar, but you'll most likely save a bundle on shipping by ordering from closer to home.

Robert M

DX 5 print head

Vinylman, you are right, that picture is of a aqueous print head, good eye. I have updated the site to show the solvent head that has a different manifold.

Vinylman

Vinylman, you are right, that picture is of a aqueous print head, good eye. I have updated the site to show the solvent head that has a different manifold.

Robert:
Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
So does that mean that if I order a new print head from you it will be a correct solvent head with manifold attached, and ready to plug and play?

fmk

I ordered two Epson DX4 solvent heads, head adapter, head data cables and some cleaning sponge swabs.
This was my second order from Digi Print Supplies. Delivery came with DHL and was extremely fast, I made my order at Thursday and received packet at Friday.

baijurj

They are reliable, we had ordered a DGI servo drive, though it came a bit late the price was very good, and genuine.

Gabriel

Hello Guys!!!

I'm working with this company for more than 2 years by now. NEVER had a bad experience! Very professional, quick delivery, original stuff, small prices(maybe the smallest in Europe). I gladly recommend!
Those guys are doing a great job!:U Rock:
I am a service technician from Romania! Delivery in 24 hours!! Nice....

Roland

DigiPrint-Supplies

I bought from them so many times. Print heads, for Roland VP-540, dampers, cap tops, cleaning sticks, squeegees etc. Very good and fair prices for their merchandise and very very fast delivery. I'm with this guys for 3 years. I recommend this company to all the sign-makers. :):signs101:.

Dangreenst

Good morning signs 101ers:
Has anybody dealt with Digi Print Supplies for large format printer parts?

I need replacement print heads for my JV 33, and some additional parts.

Can anybody give me any information regarding dealing with this particular company? They are in overseas supplier and I have never done business with them before if you have could you please comment.

Thanks in advance for any help!

WARNING! Do not deal with this company! They must be going through some very bad times right now and are not dealing honestly with customers. I first dx5 printhead. After 1 week they said out of stock. I week later they said it shipped, but UPS had no record of it shipping. 30 days later, no refund, no printhead, no response from customer service. I am out $2000!

justntym

I ordered a Ricoh Gen5 Printhead for my Mimaki JFX200 on March 21st and it was listed as "on stock" on their website so I selected 2nd Day Air thinking I would get it in a few days. Our cyan was not looking good and we couldn't get it to recover so we were ready to drop the $$ on a new head. Usually I order from another vendor, but it costs more so I was looking to save a few hundred dollars. It's now April 12th and I am still waiting... When I first placed the order I got an email the next day stating:

Good Morning,
I want to set the right expectations for your order. The part you ordered is labeled on stock at manufacturer. This means it’s a part we do not stock but have to special order for you. This process does take a little time and the general lead time is 10 business days. Once we receive the part from the manufacturer we will ship the order out to you.
Daniel Lopez
North American Sales Manager

I thought "no problem, I can wait 10 days to save some $$" 10 days came and went with no response from Digiprint Supplies. I emailed them twice with no response. When I threatened to cancel the order, I got this reply on April 1st:
Good Afternoon,
We are expecting to ship your order by the end of the week. The manufacture sometimes takes longer than usual as in this case.
I can also cancel the order for you as well as we don’t want a claim. Please let me know what you prefer.
Daniel Lopez
North American Sales Manager

Once again I thought "I've waited this long, I can make it to the end of the week." so I agreed to stick with the order thinking it would ship out by the end of the week (April 5th). It is now April 12th and the Cyan on my printhead is completely plugged so I am unable to use the printer. The printhead has not shipped, nor is Daniel responding to my email requests.

They charged my Credit Card when I placed the order on March 21st and have been sitting on my money for a month. I am not impressed with Digiprint Supplies. Not impressed at all....

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We have purchased a few things from them with good luck. Alot of what they sell, they sell through other names on eBay as well. You might check there and then you get the eBay buyer protection as well.

Jollyrogers

I did a order for a epson DX7 and thay sayd it gonna take a extra week coz its on stock on manufactuer. 3 weeks later and i still havent got it. blue is clogged and printer is stopped atm and now thay dont answer me anymore... so i dont know i would pause on order from them right now and see what going on. i will update this post asap when i get my printer parts.
/alex

MikePro

these guys' prices might be low, but if they were a month behind getting me crucial parts for my printer and not following-up on delays.... I'd pass. multiple other websites have shown dx7 heads to be instock and available. solventinkjet.com, amazon, google, ebay.

i stop trusting the middle man, when his competitor's start giving me better options to keep my business running.

johnnysigns

We've had mixed luck with DP supplies. I would be very wary if the part is listed in stock at the supplier Vs in stock in their hands. That was our biggest issue with them. We bought, paid and couldn't get a part that appeared to be in stock (at the supplier) and it took weeks to resolve. They would not give us a refund, only credit in their store which was the next largest headache.

Jollyrogers

these guys' prices might be low, but if they were a month behind getting me crucial parts for my printer and not following-up on delays.... I'd pass. multiple other websites have shown dx7 heads to be instock and available. solventinkjet.com, amazon, google, ebay.

i stop trusting the middle man, when his competitor's start giving me better options to keep my business running.

i got the printerhhad yesterday ... after intaling it it dident work like intended the red and black was messed up.
so it gonna be realy fun to se if thay can replace it !