• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Digiprint Supplies question

Jim Hill

I have used Digiprint Supplies in the past and since they moved to Sarasota, Fla. from the east coast each time I try and place an order for printer parts it seems like many items are back-ordered and not in stock which I think is due to the coronavirus shutdowns.

I just received my credit card bill and I was charged for two items that I never received and I believe I cancelled the orders when I realized they did not have the item in stock. I always keep invoices for everything I order for tax records and there was nothing from Digiprint for the past two months.

I just tried calling them and I received a recording saying the mailbox was full and I could not leave a message.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience dealing with them?

Jim Hill

Fernando Santos

I have used Digiprint Supplies in the past and since they moved to Sarasota, Fla. from the east coast each time I try and place an order for printer parts it seems like many items are back-ordered and not in stock which I think is due to the coronavirus shutdowns.

I just received my credit card bill and I was charged for two items that I never received and I believe I cancelled the orders when I realized they did not have the item in stock. I always keep invoices for everything I order for tax records and there was nothing from Digiprint for the past two months.

I just tried calling them and I received a recording saying the mailbox was full and I could not leave a message.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience dealing with them?

Jim Hill
HI,
I add a issue few weeks ago, but I am in Portugal.
I ordered some parts and after a week thy didn't shipped it.
I call to Barcelona and they was waiting for one item.
I said to cancel the item and 3 days after the order arrived.
2 days later they refunded the Vat and the value for the other item.
Try to call to the headquarters like I did.
They solved the problem.

Jim Hill

Thanks, Fernando for your reply.

I called again yesterday and I had to leave another voice message and I am hoping someone responds and calls me back today.

Jim

Signed Out

been fighting with them for a refund for a few months now. Super shady company do not do business with them.

Jim Hill

I tried calling Digiprint many times and it always goes to voice mail and no one as of today has returned my calls about a charge to my credit card for something I never received.
The reason I posted this on signs 101 was that I thought maybe I was the only one having problems with them.

I will no longer purchase anything from them in the future.

I wish I could have posted a more positive message but when no calls back its kind of hard to settle this so I have simply contacted the credit card company and filed a complaint against Digiprint trying to get my money back since I am getting the feeling this is not their first time doing this.

When they were in the Miami area they seemed much better to deal with but after the move to Sarasota on the west coast, things have gotten worst.
I think they also sold out to another company.

Jim Hill