• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Art Solutions?

TXFB.INS

Howdy,

as with most shops the design stage is the bottle neck of the process and we are looking at ways to speed it.

The designer has been in contact with Digital Art Solutions and has been impressed with what they are showing.

Has anyone used this company and or do you know of a like company that you prefer?
http://www.digitalartsolutions.com/

Thanks,

trimguy

We use a lot of their stuff for grabbing elements here and there. Their display books are helpful to clients to look through to get an idea of what look they may be after.

WildWestDesigns

DAS has some really good quality production friendly clipart. Tad on the expensive side, but it's good stuff.

When clients want quality, but want it quick and a concerned with budget, I'll use their stuff and digitize for embroidery. They typically have 3 versions of the clip art ranging from simple to detailed (for them) and even the detailed ones I'm usually able to get into a 100mm x 100mm design field.

Brad Knight

I looked at their stuff in Indy last week and ordered their design studio - it looks really straight forward, tons of features, templates and clip art included as well as a bunch of overlays - instructional videos AND - best of all, I have a single phone number to call a single person for any questions I might have.

2B

Suggest you also look at going to either ISS shows or NBM shows. you can see the programs in person and usually get better deals

WildWestDesigns

Suggest you also look at going to either ISS shows or NBM shows. you can see the programs in person and usually get better deals

I do the Embroidery Mart show here in Nashville and DAS does usually run deals there and I think they are running one right now for the clip art collections. I think it's jut a BOGO type of deal though.

scuba_steve2699

They are different companies. From what I understand, action illustrated was formed from a previous employee of DAS that had some disagreements with them.