• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Camo pattern needed

Jb1983

I am looking for a particular digital camo pattern, called sitka waterfowl. Im sure the "digital waterfowl camo" would be suffice. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a file suitable for use on wrap?

Ive tried some of my usual stock photo/ vector sites with no luck...

unclebun

Well there has to be some resources to digital camo print files......

There are lots of generic digital camo patterns available from the usual clipart suppliers. But you originally asked for Sitka Waterfowl, which is a trademarked pattern. You aren't going to be able to find that.

Jb1983

maybe you missed the part where I said "digital waterfowl camo" would be suffice??
Thought this forum was to help people and point them in the right direction, but hey no problem uncle bun ill figure it out myself!! Thanks pal

unclebun

I think a lot of people have chimed in, but did you ever consider that nobody can point you to a product that doesn't exist or that nobody has ever used?

You can check out Aurora Graphics. They sell wrap graphic designs, and have an extensive collection of camo patterns. I just browsed through it, and though they have lots of digital camo and lots of marsh and woodland camo, they don't have any digital waterfowl patterns.

My guess is that none of the wrap graphics companies have come up with an ersatz version of Gore Optifade or Sitka Digital yet.