• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Effects for Photoshop. HELP!!!

RVSG-THOM

So I have a customer that wants some reproduction of some pretty complicated graphics. we have tried to contact the original graphics manufacturer, and to no avail, got no info. So basically, What I'm looking for is a filter, plugin for Photoshop or by other means a way to recreate the graphics for our customer. PLEASE have some answer that is not totally time consuming. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2017 Shockwave Graphics.jpg
    2017 Shockwave Graphics.jpg
    877.5 KB · Views: 194

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you are duplicating someone else's graphics..... aren't you in fact copying, therefore infringing on their copywrites ??

Why would they give you any information on what already belongs to them ??

Your best bet, would simply be to tell your customer to go to the horses mouth.

shoresigns

I doubt the manufacturer of the trailer is going to give you the artwork to print yourself. Your client might be able to order the decals from the manufacturer and have you install them.

rjssigns

I doubt the manufacturer of the trailer is going to give you the artwork to print yourself. Your client might be able to order the decals from the manufacturer and have you install them.

This^^

Problem is the graphics are usually stupid money and they make you buy both sides. You may find it much less expensive to design something along the same lines then do both sides.