• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Digital Print Rip programs

Jason Dunmire

I have been printing with Onyx 10 forever, only rip I ever used was here before me, and now I need to replace it. What are some options I work for a company that doesn't want to spend a lot of money right now... I was told Onyx Thrive was my recommended option. Now for the "dumb" question I have access to FlexiSign Pro 7 is this even an option for printing on my Mimaki JV33-160? Any help is appreciated, I am lacking in knowledge when it comes to printing software!!!

AGCharlotte

Onyx added a bunch of good features at version 12. I'm still running 11 here, but I know 12 added a lot of color management features and more functionality for nesting (and of course there's been ver 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 since 12)

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Onyx added a bunch of good features at version 12. I'm still running 11 here, but I know 12 added a lot of color management features and more functionality for nesting (and of course there's been ver 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 since 12)
Actually no 16 or 17. They went from 12 to 18.