• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital signage for golf cart taxi/shuttle

Willmac1.wm

Hey guys I hope some one can point me in the right direction. I'm working with a company that uses electric Golf carts as a free taxi type service. They sell signage space on the doors and a roof topper and the drivers are brand ambassadors. We want to add TV type displays that can scroll through digital adds that are sold for a few hundred $ a month.
We know we could accomplish this with a tablet and just a power point but we want something a little More.

The things we need
- atleast 3 displays one for each row of seats.
-program able for the fleet of 3 carts and hopefully more.

Wants.
-we would love a way to have social media pictures taken from the front most monitor.
-GPS location of the vehical that we can monitor from home base.
-possibly even gps mapping that changes the advertisment to be displayed if we get close to a way point.
-it would also have to be 3g/4g capable to make things like work.

Can some one help me. I've seen these things talked about in other markets like the social media kiosk. And the GPS location in the LED display market for taxi toppers, and on busses but I'm struggling to find the suppliers.

paullarry

Hey guys I hope some one can point me in the right direction. I'm working with a company that uses electric Golf carts as a free taxi type service. They sell signage space on the doors and a roof topper and the drivers are brand ambassadors. We want to add TV type displays that can scroll through digital adds that are sold for a few hundred $ a month.
We know we could accomplish this with a tablet and just a power point but we want something a little More.

The things we need
- atleast 3 displays one for each row of seats.
-program able for the fleet of 3 carts and hopefully more.

Wants.
-we would love a way to have social media pictures taken from the front most monitor.
-GPS location of the vehical that we can monitor from home base.
-possibly even gps mapping that changes the advertisment to be displayed if we get close to a way point.
-it would also have to be 3g/4g capable to make things like work.

Can some one help me. I've seen these things talked about in other markets like the social media kiosk. And the GPS location in the LED display market for taxi toppers, and on busses but I'm struggling to find the suppliers.

So have you made it? i want you to upload your completed project here.