• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital signage

Cynosure

I have a customer looking for some digital display signage. Car dealership that would like to display photos of new models etc. But with more capabilities then photos on a usb stick in a smart tv. Anyone know of any sources for that? Any help as always is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ams

Roland used to have these but shut down those products. There are quite a few out there, but many are geared towards restaurants and menu boards. So be careful before you order the software.

bannertime

I use a system called Yodeck for my storefront. It's gaining new features every few months. Free for one screen, then cost for every screen after. Cost is buying the Raspberry Pi, SD Card, and TV. Content can be updated from any browser and a good web developer can make custom tools for it. It can slideshow pictures over video with scrolling text from RSS feeds, display weather, etc.

Not the prettiest right now, but for our low budget customers, it's been great.

Cynosure

Thanks for the input. I found a place called touchsource I'm talking to right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk