• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Digital UV Printer applications

SSF

on a quest for knowledge
So we recently got a Stratojet Shark FB1212, and we are using Caldera for the RIP program. We do a lot of interior acrylic panel signs, almost always building from customer spec. But we are having an extremely hard time getting our printed colors to match the physical samples. And at the rate we have to purge vacumize and test print each print (GOTTA BE A BETTER WAY RIGHT?) the profit margin is either slim or none. Is anyone out there doing anything similar? I need some serious help.

chafro

Do you do your own icc profiles? If not you are printing blind. Also your prices are probably low. Acrylic prints have to be large margin jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
If you're using canned (stock) ICC profiles. That's the problem. You need to either create or have someone create ICC profiles for the media you're using