• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DigitalHeat FX System Printer

StickerBee

I find Printed HTV is a little bit of a hassle especially the weeding part. Im thinking of getting this printer from DigitalHeat FX System. Is there anyone out there using this machine?

Please advise.

Superior_Adam

We have one. It works pretty well. We use it for anything that we can not DTG print. If you have a large solid area it can feel stiff but works well. There is a pretty good learning curve to get the colors good and the right amount of white toner. They don't do on site training or anything. There is a series of videos you log into to learn about how to operate everything.

StickerBee

We have one. It works pretty well. We use it for anything that we can not DTG print. If you have a large solid area it can feel stiff but works well. There is a pretty good learning curve to get the colors good and the right amount of white toner. They don't do on site training or anything. There is a series of videos you log into to learn about how to operate everything.
Thank you Adam! Which machine do you have? Hows the print longevity? Do they last longer?