• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sold Direct Color Systems 1024 UV MVP6 - UV Printer, fully loaded, super sale deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa Higginbotham

We are upgrading to a bigger machine and need to sell our DCS. We got this printer brand new in August 2016. It has been well cared for. It is used daily and maintained per manufacturer instructions. We did change a print head in October 2017. Our unit has all the bells and whistles - vacuum table, rotary device, optional braille package. Highly motivated seller since I bought a new machine at the Vegas APA show this week so I need to move out the DCS to make room for my latest toy!

Printer is SOLD..

Serious inquiries only please. sales@5starawards.net

Attachments

• IMG_3756.JPG
    IMG_3756.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 640
  • IMG_3757.JPG
    IMG_3757.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 408
  • IMG_3755.JPG
    IMG_3755.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 348
  • IMG_3754.JPG
    IMG_3754.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 361
  • IMG_3752.JPG
    IMG_3752.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 451
Last edited:

Lisa Higginbotham

Here is a picture of our printer. Message me for other pictures and videos. The machine has been great for us and is a great deal.

Attachments

• IMG_3756.JPG
    IMG_3756.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 681

Lisa Higginbotham

Update! We have decided to drop our asking price on the DCS. We expect to have the machine available early to mid May because we are bringing in a new larger machine toward the end of April and would like to overlap the two for a couple weeks in order to make sure we have color matching adjusted for existing and ongoing projects.

Printer is SOLD.

This machine includes the following UPGRADES: vacuum table, rotary attachment, braille package. We also have spare parts (because we believe in being prepared!), and this sale includes the software and dongle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.