• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dirt late model

trauts

still wanting someone to give me a kool design i will print on my roland. maybe you done one a couple season ago, not looking to charge the guy for the vinyl he's going to install the graphics, he tries really hard to run with big boys but his car always looks crappy (sorry) i don't do late models but i do like those swooshes and stuff incorparate in the wraps. his car is black and he like yellow and red splash with a blue #8 any one wanting to help me help him would be wonderful you can even incorp your logo into the scheme!

paul

TheSnowman

Soooooo...you want someone to design you a car design with no template, and you only giving car colors, and you want it for free, so that you can print it for free? Just wanting to make sure I'm getting your "business model" correct here. I'm PRAYING that I am totally wrong.

Oh, and you want a "swoosh thing" in there too.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
I am thinking British Spitfires attacking German Fokker VIIs with Mothra delivering Easter Eggs to Muslim Nigerians in the background.

Sorry, being silly. What is the budget for the design?
Seriously.

Jillbeans

I think you should call this guy.
I could probably hear him screaming at you from 15 miles away as the crow flies.

Let me guess, the guy told you he'd let you letter his car for free and you could even have a case of beer and put your name on the back of it.

I think I'd tell the guy to look on Craigslist for a cheap printer and BOOM another sign maker will be born. I mean you just have to push a button, right?
Love....Jill

Fitch

Pat - YOUDAMAN - what a top notch awesome design.

Got's ta give credit where credit is due.

This is a gee up right?

149motorsports

I think you should call this guy.
I could probably hear him screaming at you from 15 miles away as the crow flies.

Let me guess, the guy told you he'd let you letter his car for free and you could even have a case of beer and put your name on the back of it.

I think I'd tell the guy to look on Craigslist for a cheap printer and BOOM another sign maker will be born. I mean you just have to push a button, right?
Love....Jill

John will do your car for about 2-4K lol