• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discount Labels ad on Facebook

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Anybody else seeing an ad for Discount Labels in their Facebook feed? Maybe I'm targeted because I own a sign shop or maybe they are no longer just wholesale.

CanuckSigns

Anybody else seeing an ad for Discount Labels in their Facebook feed? Maybe I'm targeted because I own a sign shop or maybe they are no longer just wholesale.

Have you visited their website recently? The algorithm that sites like facebook use is kinda scary, they know what website you visited and target their advertizing to those sites in hopes of getting you to come back and make a purchase. I'm currently being bombarded by ads for the Nix colour sensor everywhere I go because i visited their page 3 weeks ago.

A coworker had her husband's christmas present suprize ruined because she bought it on Amazon and her home computer constantly displayed ads for that item on every website she visited and her husband put 2 and 2 together.