• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Disgusted w HP Customer Service

Blaster

Adam B.
Can anyone tell me who to contact at HP regarding billing issues for service contracts? I cant get a straight answer from anyone over there. All I want to do is be able to speak w someone on the other end. I know this is a rant but come on. A company as large as HP? Shouldn't be this difficult to send someone money.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
We got a quote from them for $130/hr, two techs, for 8 hours, PLUS cost of parts.

We had a freelancer come in and do it solo in 3 hours.

Blaster

Adam B.
Its not that. I have a contract but trying to resolve a billing discrepancy w them is impossible. So frustrated.

Natalia21

Hp services is very bad in my area. Not only me, I have heard several complains before regarding HP. I have two HP ProBook 450 G3 Notebook in the service center for last two months. Still they are taking 10 more days when I called them last Friday. For me this is annoying.